Our Holiday Club is run independently but within the school grounds.
The Holiday Club is under the management of Miss Holly Layton (Auntie Holly from Playgroup).
To make a booking or for further details, please call Holly on 07444 834991
Holiday Club Letter - October half term
Holiday Club Flyer
Holiday Club October Half Term Booking Form
Holiday Club Handbook
Holiday Club Dates, Times & Costs
Our Holiday Club runs during all the school holidays with the exception of Staff Training Days.
We offer full or part-time sessions to suit your requirements.
Places are limited so don’t miss out – the kids have great fun whilst you are secure in the knowledge that they are safe and having a great time.
If you would like a registration form or further information please contact the Holiday Club directly on 07444 834991
- We offer guaranteed days for permanent bookings.
- We offer flexibility for those who need it.
- We ask that all places are booked at least 1 week in advance.
- This is on a first come first serve basis.
- Bookings can be requested up to 10:30am on the day.
- On the day bookings can never be guaranteed.
- Fees to be paid on the child's first day in attendance on a weekly basis. Cheques made payable to ST. ASAPH V.P. PLAYCLUB. We also accept childcare vouchers.
- We will always endeavour to accommodate requested bookings.
- We are willing to help wherever possible, so please do ask.